Special Editions Press represents innovation in children’s book publishing. We are committed to the creation of books that are appealing to children with diverse abilities.
Interactive Storybooks have:
- Concepts that are easy to understand
- Graphics that are easy to see
- Pages that are easy to turn
- Text that is easy to follow
Interactive Storybooks are:
- Perfect for families with typically-developing children and those with special needs
- Ideal for inclusive classroom and libraries
- Created by Speech-Language Pathologists
Bring the excitement and wonder of literacy to children of all abilities with Interactive Storybooks from Special Editions Press! Watch concepts spring to life as children move the die-cut objects from page to page and onto the storyboard that is included.
Promote emergent literacy by making story time successful and enjoyable:
- Velcro™ fasteners keep die-cut objects securely in place
- Wire-O™ binding allows books to lay flat and pages to turn easily
- Velcro™ strips (included) can be added to pages when extra help is needed to turn pages
- Sturdy laminated pages stand up to repeated use
- A communication board is included to help children “talk” about and anticipate what comes next in the story
- Key words are highlighted in red
Everything you need is included: the book, die-cut objects, storyboard, communication board, Velcro™, and instructions, all conveniently stored in a Zip-Loc bag.